Recently I've been refactoring and improving one of my older projects. It's a Ruby gem, that can download images off of twitter based on the search terms you provide.
The other day I've started having some problems with my NeoVim. Specifically, the colorscheme seemed to be wrong.
I've been using the Mailbox client for some time now and, while it's great and enjoyable to use, it's a big gui app that I had to constantly switch over to in order to check my emails. That was rather annoying so I started looking for an alternative that could be used inside the terminal and stumbled upon Mutt. A couple of days ago @tutec mentioned that he was going to switch to it as well. He said that if I were to switch to it before him and write a blog post, he'd read it. So here goes!
I finally got my very first mechanical keyboard.
I was struggling with testing my toy app. In particular writing a feature spec that tests signing in with Github using Capybara and RSpec. I kept getting errors and couldn't figure out how to set up my test suite for this properly. So after spending the past two days googling helplessly I've finally accumulated enough information to piece it all together. It turned out to be a rather simple fix but I still decided to write it down. I'll provide the links to the posts I've found and write a summary of my thought process.